Sunday, September 23, 2012

Rick St. Dennis



An Assortment!

I'm on two design teams, Mo Manning's Digital Pencil and Rick St Dennis' DT. Today I'd like to share some cards made with Rick's wonderful images!


I've used his "Pumpkin Witch" for this card. I really like how this turned out! 

Images: "Pumpkin Witch" from Rick St. Dennis, 'Boo' stamp (?)

Tools: Copics, White gel pen, Fine black marker, Wire, Glue dots, Tacky tape

Papers: SU! CS, Bazzil textured CS, Neenah smooth white, Basic Grey DP

Embellishments: Prima flowers, Buttons, Grosgrain ribbon.

***********************


This is from a  sheet of assorted images. I don't see it in the shop any longer, but if you're interested in it, I'm sure he could make it available for you.

Image: from Rick St. Dennis

Tools: Copics, White gel pen, Cuttlebug with Nesties, Tacky tape

Papers: Bazzil textured CS, Neenah white, K & Co. DP

Embellishments: Lace from WOC, Satin ribbon, Pearl brads

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


I love this image! Rick now has a few more of these "Morning Goddesses" in his shop.

Inside: "I love you more than my first cup of coffee! Happy Anniversary!"

Images: "Morning Goddess" from Rick St. Dennis, Digital coffee pot and mug, Computer-generated  word

Tools: Copics, White gel pen, Tacky tape

Papers: Stampin' Up! CS, Neenah white, Digital DP

Embellishments: Grosgrain ribbon, Corduroy brad

 ###########################


 This is one of his cute Christmas designs. The eyes on this elf were closed, but I chose to color them opened.

Image: Candy Land Elf, by Rick St. Dennis, Computer-generated sentiment

Tools: Copics, White gel pen, Cuttlebug with Cheery Lynn lattice die, Martha Stewart snowflake punches

Papers: SU! CS, Neenah white

Embellishments: Satin Ribbon, brad Pearl cabochons

That's all for now! I'll have more cards using Rick's images in the coming weeks. He has a new series of sweet images inspired by his pretty little niece, Isabella! I can't wait to get them colored up!


Thanks for dropping by! 
Elaine

1 comment: