Saturday, September 21, 2013

Flowers


Flowers Everywhere!

I have two cards today. One is for a wedding and the second is another sympathy card.



 This is a wedding card for an older couple, so the usual bride and groom didn't seem right.
I made all the flowers and leaves using a combination of punches and dies from Martha Stewart, Marianne, Cheery Lynn, and Nellie Snellen. The oval dies and Anna Griffen embossing folder are from Spellbinders. The stamped sentiment is from SU! The colored card stock is SU!, and the white is PTI, and Neenah.
It's been embellished with tiny pearls, brads, and satin ribbon.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%


This is the last sympathy card I'll be making for awhile....at least I hope so!
I have no idea where the poppy came from, but the embossing folder is Anna Griffen from Spellbinders. The oval die is also from Spellbinders. The corner dies are Cheery Lynn. It's been embellished with satin ribbon, a pearl bead and flower charm.

Have a great day!
Elaine

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Elaine. I love the embossed card and flowers on your first card and the poppies are beautiful.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful cards Elaine, I have just been to a wedding of a couple in their mid 80's...a full blown affair :0) with 4 Bridesmaids. The bride's outfit was the lovely deep blue on your wedding card and Bridesmaids wore long white satin with blue sashes.....never too old they say :))
    Love the Sympathy card, I adore Poppies.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete