Thursday, August 30, 2012

Mo's Challenge # 150



One Hundred Fifty Challenges!

Wow! I've been on Mo's Challenge team through 150 challenges, and haven't missed one! Cathy Edgar and I are the only remaining members of the original group. I was thrilled when Mo first asked me, and I still love it today! Her images are just so wonderful and fun to work with...it's so easy to be inspired every week!
  
This week, Mo's Challenge is called "Lovely Layers".  I've seen cards made with as many as 13 or 14 layers! They're beautiful, but not my style, and they must weigh a ton! My cards usually are not more than five or six layers.

I've used one of the baby fairies from Mo's cute set. They are all adorable!
I've layered the papers, image, flowers, and ribbon on this card.



Images: "3 Baby Fairies" from Mo's Digital Pencil, Digital circle sentiment

Tools: Copics, Spica pen, Cuttlebug with Nesties,  Flower, and Lacy border dies, Circle punch, Fine black marker

Papers: SU! card stock, Neenah white, Digital DP ( I changed the color from pink to lavender.)

Embellishments: Pearl brads, Mini brads, Narrow satin ribbon, Tiny pearl cabochons

Take a few minutes to visit the other DT members. You'll be inspired!
I'll be looking forward to seeing your layered creations!

Thanks for visiting!
Elaine

8 comments:

  1. Wow! So, Congratulations on your 15hth challenge, Elaine! Your floral card is wonderful, perfectly harmonized with the cute fairy.

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, we should have had a special celebration for your 150 card..Now that really is a cause for celebration. Love your card as always, and I agree all those layers would weigh down a card. Your card as always is just beautiful.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done Elaine!
    This is beautiful, but then all your cards are.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Elaine! Congratulations on your 150 milestone, we're honored to still have you, you're a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great goal Elaine! My best congratulations :)

    Your card is too lovely, love the adorable image, colours and flowers, fab job!

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elaine!
    Your card is so pretty. You used my Favorite color "Purple" I love the sentiment as well.

    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elaine, this is such a pretty card, love the colors and your sweet little girl all colored up so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elaine! I know...150...wow!! And I, for one, am thrilled that you and Cathy are still hanging in there...through all of our ups and downs...hehe! I just love this card...and the purple hair is perfect!! I forgot how much I love lavender and blue together. I may be using this color scheme too in the near future, as I have had a request for a card using this Mo image with purple hair! Thanks for the inspiration! Your coloring is gorgeous...and the papers you selected are just yummy!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete